Community Outreach in Kenosha
Help Me Grow (HMG) is a continuous line of community outreach in Kenosha designed to help families and guardians that are expecting or have children birth to age five. HMG is not a stand-alone program, but rather a system model that utilizes and builds on existing resources in order to develop and enhance a comprehensive approach to early childhood system-building in any given community.
The Value of Community Outreach in Kenosha
The Help Me Grow model operates with these four core components cooperatively in mind:
- A Centralized Access Point assists families and professionals in connecting children to the grid of community resources that help them thrive.
- Family & Community Outreach builds parent and provider understanding of healthy child development, supportive services available to families in the community, and how both are important to improving children’s outcomes.
- With how many families and children Health Care Providers see on a daily basis, they serve a large part in the HMG Model. Child Health Care Provider Outreach supports early detection and intervention efforts and connects medical providers to the grid of community resources to best support families.
- Data Collection and Analysis supports evaluation, helps identify systemic gaps, bolsters advocacy efforts, and guides quality improvement.
Community outreach in Kenosha is at the foundation of what we do at Help Me Grow! Anyone can refer a family to receive support from the HMG system. Our program is free to use and families can call as many times as they want to ensure they find resources for their family.
Community Outreach Resources in Kenosha for Families
Help Me Grow will be the comprehensive toolbox that families with young children can rely on as they navigate community outreach in Kenosha. When you work with HMG, you will be connected with an HMG Navigator who will give you the tools needed to help your children have the best chances for health, happiness, and success. Some of our services include:
- Family-Engaged Developmental Monitoring (FEDM) – We will work with you to highlight your child’s developmental progress and identify opportunities for support and education.
- Community Outreach in Kenosha – HMG will not only listen to your concerns, but we do our best to answer your questions while connecting you with information, programs, and services in the community.
- Ongoing and Confident Support – As your child grows and develops, it is important to have those local trusted resources that you can turn to. We want to help get you the information you need to help you and your child learn and grow together!
If you have questions or are wondering how Help Me Grow can help your family navigate community outreach in Kenosha, click the contact option below to get in touch with a Help Me Grow Navigator today.